By registering on the IAEG website you will receive the IAEG electronic Newsletter and your name will be forwarded to the Secretary of the IAEG National Group in your country.
If you wish to become a member of the IAEG you can use one of the following procedures:
- In countries with an IAEG National Group (see the list and contact details on this website) you have to please inform the contact person of your National Group.
- In countries without an IAEG National Group you can contact the Treasurer of the IAEG directly (see Contacts on the home page).
As a member of the IAEG you will profit from the following benefits:
- you will have access also to restricted area of this website (commissions outputs, proceedings etc.)
- you will pay reduced fees when participating to our Congresses, Conferences and Symposia
- be entitled to subscribe to the Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment (published by Springer) at a significantly reduced rate.
The organization of the International Association for Engineering Geology and the Environment is generally conducted through National Groups although individual membership is also permitted. National Groups are associations, corporations, or societies which represent the interests of Engineering Geology in their countries or groups of countries (regional organizations). The list of National Groups is accessible from the home page. Members of National Groups apply for affiliation to the IAEG through their National Group. Individual members are individuals interested in Engineering Geology whose affiliation to the IAEG is not through any National Group and who pay their fees directly to the Secretariat. Individual membership is encouraged in countries where no National Groups exist, but wherever possible individual members will form part of a National Group. Associate Members (Supporting Members) are institutions, organizations and companies interested in supporting the activities of the IAEG for the advancement of Engineering Geology.
||Without bullettin (3)
||With bullettin (2)
|Members of National Groups (1)
|Reduced fee (4)
|Individual members (with bulletin) (2)
|Associated members (with bulletin) (2)
(1) Members of National Groups of IAEG pay their fees through their National Group
(2) Members with Bulletin receive the quarterly Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment and IAEG Newsletters
(3) Members without Bulletin receive only IAEG Newsletters
(4) National groups of low-income countries
|For national groups
||For individual member
Prof. WU Faquan
IAEG Secretary General
Insitute of Geology and Geophysics,
Chinese Academy of Sciences
No. 19 Beituchengxilu, Chaoyang district,
Beijing, China, 100029
Phone: + 86 10 82998216
Fax: + 86 10 82998216
Mines ParisTech – Centre de Géosciences.
35, rue Saint Honoré.
Phone: +33 (0)1 64 69 48 13 (Sec. 48 94)
E-mail : email@example.com
Groups of engineering geologists wishing to form a National Group should contact the IAEG Secretary General who will assist them in preparing their application for consideration by the Executive Committee and the Council of the Association.
People who wish to become member of the association must contact one of the national groups (see list in the corresponding item) or (in case of individual membership in countries without a National Group) the association’s Treasurer (see address above).